Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

My Creme Magazine Experience

My Creme Magazine Experience

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387
My Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliceoliviablog

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic week. Some of you may already know that I was fortunate to be a part of Creme Magazine. I emailed a while ago about my blog, expecting nothing out of it; however I was fortunate enough to be asked to take part in a reader beauty shoot. The article was focused on embracing a unique feature about yourself - I loved how they used readers instead of models in the shoot. I was contemplating whether or not to do a blog post on it, but I thought you might be interested in seeing some of the pics if you are unable to get your hands on the magazine.






Thank you to Creme for the fantastic opportunity; it was a privilege to be a part of such a fantastic magazine. Unfortunately this is the last issue of Creme Magazine, which is very sad for the staffers (whom I got to know - they were so lovely) and the readers including myself. I stared reading Creme in 2011, and has always been a fantastic, fun, and girly magazine that had reliable, well thought content. 

On another note, I'm close to hitting 500 followers on Bloglovin - which is amazing! I would love it for you to follow me, it's a fantastic way to keep updated on new posts. It's super simple to create an account, and I would really appreciate your support by following. In saying that, if you would prefer to follow me on Instagram please do so; I post often and its also a great way to stay up to date.
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment