Search This Blog

Thursday 9 January 2014

Welcome To AliceOlivia!


Welcome!

Hi there beauty bugs, fashion junkies, and life loving hippie's! 

Welcome to AliceOlivia, which is all about beauty, fashion, and life related topics. 

I want to keep this short and sweet, but I will tell you a little about my style and my interest in beauty.


















Style


I am all for discovering your own style, and finding what fits your personality best. For myself, I have a very classic, youthful retro style with modern elements combined. I like to take risks,  and I love to experiment with different trends and fashion. I don't like to categorize my style however, since everyone's is unique and their own. 
In my blog I will discuss, and share my love of fashion with you, and give inspiration to discover your own style as well!

Beauty

I love makeup.  Makeup is not a mask, but an extra boost of confidence and a way to make yourself feel your best. I will be reviewing makeup that you have requested me too, and will also be doing tutorials and monthly favorites as well. Make sure to leave requests in the comments!

Life

Lastly, life. I didn't want to make this all about fashion and beauty, but I want to chat, express and talk about happy, warm cuddly stuff about life. I am also a budding ballerina, so if you guys are also interested in talking about ballet, please let me know!

I am so happy that you came across this site, and am very open for your thoughts and ideas on what you would like to see this blog become, so please leave your request for blog posts down below! I am working on putting my site on blog lovin, so u will be able to follow soon! If you have a blog yourself, let me know what it is and I will check it out!

Love you lots!
Alice
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment