Search This Blog

Friday 2 May 2014

My Favorite Jewellery

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi there! I hope you have had a fantastic week so far! As you may know, I am doing quite a bit of traveling in the next few weeks (in fact, as you're reading this I may be in Queenstown or Fiji) - hence all the traveling related blog posts. As I was packing my jewellery for my trip to Queenstown, I thought why not show you some of my favorites! Some are new purchases, and others have sentimental value to me, but as you can probably see, the trend of most of my jewellery is classic. 




Ring: Forever New

I love wearing bright statement rings with plain outfits, like jeans and a tee, or a little black dress.


Earrings (left to right): Forever New, all other three are from Equip


Ring on far left: Equip. Other 4 rings: Glassons


Charm Bracelet: Pandora

I have been collecting Pandora charms for at least 5 years. I have been given a lot of charms from family members and each charm has such a meaning, which I love about it. This is one of the most important pieces of jewellery I own, plus it looks super cute with a plain silver bangle as well. I don't collect Pandora charms as much at the moment, but I would like to get back into it more in the future. 


The leather and gold bracelet was given to me from my beautiful cousin Martha (click HERE to see the makeup look I did on her), and the two other pastel stud bracelets came in a pack of three from Forever New (Forever New is a fantastic place to get sophisticated trendy jewellery). 


Silver Chain: Michael Hill Jeweller - my parents gave it to me on my 14th birthday, and I love wearing it by itself, or putting any of my Pandora charms on it.


Silver Bangle: A gift from my cousin

The silver bracelet with the A on it was a bridesmaid's gift from my Aunty and I absolutely love it.


Necklace: Glassons

I absolutely love this necklace with collared shirts, jumpers, and dresses and tees with a high neckline. 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know what you think in the comments, and if you have a blog of your own, please let me know in the comments and I will check it out! Thanks so much for all your love and support. Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin, to keep updated on new blog posts. Love you all! 
Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment