Search This Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag (Updated)

What's in my Makeup Bag (Updated)


Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi all, I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. One of my earliest (and most popular) blog posts was a "What's in my Makeup Bag", and since then I have bought and tested a lot more products, so what's in my makeup bag is now very different. 

I hope you enjoy taking a peek in my makeup bag and seeing what I've been loving recently. Don't forget to let me know what your favorite makeup products are in the comments, I love to try new things out.  I've tried to cut down on the amount of makeup I keep in my makeup bag- instead I organize most of it in drawers, but this is just my everyday essential products.



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Soft Beige, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Light, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 01 Fair (New Favorite!). 

I also forgot to take a picture of the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent.

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, Milani Baked Blush in Luminos.



Swatches (bottom to top): Milani Baked Blusher - Luminoso, Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. 


ELF Brow Kit - Medium, Elf Clear Brow Gel.

Maybelline Color Tattoos (left to right): Bad to the Bronze, Barley Branded.

Swatches (left to right): Barley Branded, Bad to the Bronze.


Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara, Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - 061 Jet Black.

Clinique Chubby Stick - Curvy Candy, NYX Butter Gloss - Tiramisu, Maybelline Color Whisper - Lust For Blush.


Swatches (left to right): Clinique Chubby Stick - Curvy Candy, NYX Butter Gloss - Tiramisu, Maybelline Color Whisper - Lust for Blush.

Don't forget to comment what your must have makeup products are, and if you have a blog of your own please let me know as I would love to check it out! Love you all!
Alice xxx


Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment