Search This Blog

Friday 28 March 2014

Beauty Joint Unboxing Haul: NYX, Milani, Elf, Rimmel

Beauty Joint Unboxing Haul: NYX, Milani, Elf, Rimmel

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

So... I went shopping... again. As most of you will be aware by now, love BeautyJoint, as it sells some of the best drugstore products that can't get where  live, at fantastic prices. Some products can get here, however they are almost always cheaper on BeautyJoint. 

I thought it was about time to have a little shop on my favorite website (aside from this one, of course!) and bought myself some things would love to share with you. I have already done one BeautyJoint haul previously, so if you do want to see that click here.

Let me know if you would like to do any reviews on these products as well, I would be interested to know if you guys would like to see that! 


Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - transparent


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - light


Milani Baked Blush - luminoso


NYX powder blush - angel 


Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara - 101


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 625 sparkle nude


Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara - crystal


ELF Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - nude delight

I hope you enjoyed having a look at what  have bought recently, and look forward to some reviews of these products in the near future! I also want to say a huge thank you for over 300 followers, am so thankful and appreciate all of your support! 

Love you!
Alice xxx


BeautyJoint website: http://beautyjoint.com/
Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment