Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Empty Products no.1 - Would I Repurchase Again?

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi all, I hope you have had a fantastic week so far. Over the past few months I have collected all of my beauty products that I have finished up, and in this blog post I will be sharing with you what is essentially my "rubbish", and if I will repurchase it or not.



Nivea 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes

I really enjoyed how each towelette had very little scent (I tend to avoid skincare products with a sent, as I have sensitive skin and it can break me out), and the rougher surface did gently exfoliate my skin without being to abrasive. However in saying that, it was a bit too harsh to remove my eye makeup, plus didn't get all of my stubborn mascara off, so I did need to use a separate eye makeup remover. Would I repurchase this? Probably, but I'm in no rush to. 

(My 100th bottle of) Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

This stuff does a fantastic job of removing mascara and liquid eye liner with no fuss. would I repurchase this? I already have (...so yes, I would).

Doctor Lewinn's Refining Toner

I don't tend to use toner as I feel like it's a bit of a faff, but in saying that, it was refreshing and it didn't break me out, but didn't do anything miraculous to my skin. Would I repurchase this? Probably not.


Davines Lovely Curl Shampoo

My curly haired mum purchased this for herself, however me - being her curly haired daughter, might have used it...  And let me tell you, it is amazing! I noticed that my curls were softer and bouncier. Unfortunately I have a very sensitive scalp, and even though this particular product didn't make my scalp all "funny", right now I'm using a sensitive scalp shampoo. Would I repurchase this? Yes, if I had a bigger budget.


Wella Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray

I don't use much heat on my hair (mainly because I have so much of it, and I don't have the energy or mental strength/capability to sit for hours ironing my hair), but did enjoy using this when I did use heat on my hair. It lasted me ages, and it didn't make my hair greasy. Would I repurchase this again? Yes.


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

I have gone through bottles and bottles of this and whenever I use this I notice my skin is clearer, softer, and I never- never, have broken out from this. Would I repurchase this again? Yes.



Batiste Dry Shampoo

The scent was nice, but a bit too overpowering for me (I'd rather smell like Vera Wang Princess, not dry shampoo). It did remove the oil from my hair, and left it soft and bouncy though, however I'm yet to really see the hype in dry shampoo. Would I repurchase this? Yes, but I'm not in any hurry to.
Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment

My baby! I honesty felt so upset when I finished this trusty red tube, I almost felt like I had grown a deep connection with it. Every night I would smother it on my lips, and never have I woken up with anything but baby soft lips after using it. Would I repurchase it? Yes!


Australias Liquid Eyeliner

This is the only product I haven't finished and just had to throw out because it really wasn't that good. It was streaky, sheer, and the applicator was like a sponge, so you weren't able to get close to the lashes and draw a thin line - three things you do not want in a liquid eyeliner. Would I repurchase this? Nope :(



I hope enjoyed having an in depth look at the rubbish I have accumulated (never thought I would be saying that...), and got an idea of products to try out or avoid. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and if you have a blog of your own, please let me know and I would love to check it out! I hope you have a fantastic week my lovely readers, 

Love you all!
Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment