Search This Blog

Friday 13 June 2014

May Favorites

May Favorites


Hi lovelies, I hope you are having a fantastic week so far! Today I'm sharing what I've been loving in May (and the beginning of June). I've been doing a bit of shopping recently (woops!), so I've been trying out a tonne of new products, which means I can share what I've been enjoying! Let me know in the comments what you've been loving recently, I'd love to hear from you!

Pure Fiji Body Butter in mango infusion

I recently hauled some Pure Fiji products, and have been loving all of them, especially this body butter. Its quite thick and buttery, and it smells literally like a mango. I love using this after my shower on my legs, and afterwards they feel so soft.

Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Mist in mango infusion

I have officially joined the body mist fan club - this is amazing, and I especially love using this with my mango body butter.

Elf Eyebrow Kit in medium

I mostly use the gel to fill in my brows, and then I use a little bit of the powder just to set them. It's super quick and easy, dirt cheap, and I promise you that you won't look like you've "drawn" your eye brows on with a vivid!

Elf clear Brow Gel

I use this after filling in my brows - yes it does look a little yucky, but honestly this stuff works wonders on my brows.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent

(Sorry for the rubbish photo). This is my second one of these powders (as my mum accidentally dropped the first on the ground and it cracked!), and I honestly noticed a difference in how matte I looked when I used this again (compared to my other powders). The packaging isn't that cute, but the powder makes up for it and you don't require too many touch ups through the day.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in nude delight

I feel in love with this lipstick so much that I wrote a whole blog post on it! It's creamy, long lasting, and a perfect color, I don't think I will ever be able to live without it again.

Maybelline Color Tatoo in barely branded

I recently bought another color tattoo, as my bronze one I use all the time. I have been loving this shade, and I wear it on days where I don't do a full eye shadow look (which is often). 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

I love how awake and well rested I look when I am wearing this concealer. It's a super light consistency so it doesn't cake under the eyes, plus the packaging is cute as well!
 Make sure to leave any blog requests in the comments, and if you have a blog of your own  please let me know and I'll check it out! Love you all!
 Alice xxx

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment