Search This Blog

Friday 15 August 2014

Birthday Makeup

Birthday Makeup

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliceoliviablog


Hi lovelies! I hope you are having a fantastic week! As promised, I am showing you the makeup I wore on my birthday. I have already done another blog post which features photos from the day (as well as my outfit if you are interested), to see that click HERE. I'm really happy with how the makeup turned out, we went out for lunch so I didn't want to make it too dramatic and crazy. Overall I'm really happy with it and I've almost mastered my winged eyeliner (almost... not quite there... yet...).



For my makeup I kept a really fresh face; no foundation, only concealer. I focused mainly on my eyes - I used my trusty Urban Decay Naked palette and added a small winged liquid liner to my lash line, and LOTS of mascara of course! 

Products used:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Sleek Blush Trio in Lace  (I used the far right color - a matte coral pink)
Elf Brow Kit
Elf Brow Gel
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barley Branded
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Buck, Smog
Maybelline Master Line Liquid Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight

For my hair kept it really simple - I threw it in a low bun and curled a few loose pieces. 



I used Sin (index finger) all over my lid, Smog (middle finger... haha) on my outer V, and Buck (ring finger) in my crease as a transition color. 
I hope you enjoyed having a look at the makeup I wore, I was really pleased with the result. Maybe it gave you some inspiration or guidance, but in saying that I really believe that what makeup you wear, should be the makeup that you love the most. So it you wanna wear bright blue eyeshadow in the day time cos that's your thing - go ahead! Love you all! 
Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliceoliviablog

No comments:

Post a Comment