Search This Blog

Friday 31 January 2014

Top nail polishes for spring summer

Top nail polishes for spring summer

Hi all! I hope you are all having a lovely week. Today's post is all about nails! I am a total nail polish junkie, I have way to many. I love painting my nails, it's so relaxing and therapeutic, and it is so much fun changing out my nail polishes for the different seasons. 

For this post I am showing you my top six nail polishes for the spring summer, as some of us are just finishing enjoying the heat, while others will just be getting into it!

Follow me on bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia




1     OPI Nail Lacquer in You're Such a BudaPest

I love lilac nails all year round, but I tend to gravitate towards the bubblegum purple hues for the summer. Lilac looks beautiful on the nails, and is a real staple. If you don't have a lilac nail polish already, I do really recommend purchasing one as they are perfect for all year round.



2     OPI Nail Lacquer in Teenage Dream

This is the most beautiful glitter nail polish I have ever seen, and trust me, I have seen many! This nail polish from Katy Perry's collection is a creamy pink polish with silver and pink reflective glitter in it. This has to be my most used nail polish, I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so.



3     Revlon Colorstay Long Wear Nail Enamel in Coastal Surf

Revlon sells the best drugstore nail polishes by a long shot. I have so many nail polishes by Revlon, and all of their formulas are flawless. This color is a beautiful, true, bright blue. This is gorgeous on the toes especially, and I wear this polish frequently.



4     Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Guava

I have yet to find a nicer bright coral nail polish that beats this one. The colour and opacity of this varnish is truly unbeatable, and when I run out I will have to sprint to the store and get another that minute!



5     Revitanail Fast Drying Nail Lacquer 

I am unsure as to whether Revitanail is an international brand, but any sheer, pale nude pink (I don't know the color) is a must have for all year round. I like to call this my classy color.



6     Mavala Nail Color in Hong Kong

Mavala polishes are truly beautiful, and this color is a gorgeous pale coral that is more orangery than pinky. It is reasonably sheer and has the most beautiful glossy sheen to it. I love wearing this when I don't feel like I want to rock a really bright fun color, but still want something a little different.

There you go! I hope you enjoyed this post, I absolutely loved making it. I will be doing a fall (or autumn) winter nail polishes post just like this one, so stay tuned. If you haven't followed me on bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia
Love you all!
Alice xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment