Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

Stuck Inside on a Rainy Day

Stuck Inside on a Rainy Day


Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi lovelies! I hope you are all having a fantastic day! Right now I am stuck at home in the middle of a cyclone... I know, crazy right!? 

While windy, stormy weather is my favorite kind of weather, sometimes things can get a little lonely and boring when you are stuck inside all day. Here I have showed you some photos of things I do when I'm stuck inside, or just any cute little photos that I think you may enjoy looking at. 

Thank you again to all of your support these past months with my blog, I honestly cannot express how thankful I am to have all of you in my life! Enjoy! 










Reading magazines is one of my favorite things to do while stuck inside. Any magazines, or light books are perfect for a stormy day.




I also love to give myself a little at home spa manicure, here I have on OPI Teenage Dream (also, I didn't realize that my nails were not completely dry, so that's why I have fluff sticking to them!).


I like to treat myself to a nice little pamper morning if I don't have anywhere to go too. Pure Fiji Body Butter is absolutely gorgeous, and super moisturizing.


There will be an upcoming "Whats on my face" post, about this super simple look, so stay tuned! 


I love baking when I am in the house all day; there is literally nothing better than snuggling up with a warm blanket and a warm cookie! Let me know if you would like me to blog this recipe, it is truly fantastic! 


On rainy days I mainly watch you tube videos, read magazines, blog, and read other peoples blogs! My favorite blogs of all time are:







One of my favorite meals of all time is my Dad's Fijian Chicken Curry. It is absolutely delicious, I could honestly eat this for the rest of my life, and it is especially perfect for cold stormy nights.
There you go! I hope you all enjoyed this random blog post, and if you are stuck inside because of stormy weather, make the most of it! I love you all, and will see you all very soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387




No comments:

Post a Comment