Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2014

Update #3: Thankyou for 240 Followers!

Hi all! I hope you have had a fantastic week. I thought I would post a little update on what happened in January, since my first update was very popular, and I want to thank you for all your support. I started my blog on the 9th of January, and since then I have gathered 240 Followers. There is only one thing I can say: Thank You!

Looking at the statistics, 'What's in my Makeup Bag' was most popular, and it just so happened to be my favorite as well! I also got a lot of positive feedback on my 'Best Chocolate Puddings Ever' recipe, so I have some more recipes ready to post! I was thrilled at the positive feedback on 'Oversized Sweaters: Outfit of the Day', I was so happy that you all enjoyed it.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to every one who has followed, shared, or commented on my blog, its indescribable how grateful I am for all of your support! In the next month, I have some really exiting posts ahead, that I think you all will love. Make sure to leave any blog requests down below in the comments, and if you have a blog of your own, please let me know so I can check it out! If you haven't followed me on Bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

Love you all! xxx
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment