Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

My Every Day Makeup (What's on my face)

My Every Day Makeup (What's on my Face)

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387


Hi lovelies! I hope you have all had a fantastic week. Today's post I am super exited about, I am sharing with you my everyday makeup. 


This is what I wear on a daily basis; for school, on weekends, or just popping out of the house for a wee while. I don't wear any foundation or fancy eye shadow, as I feel like it just isn't necessary (plus, I love keeping my shimmery eye shadows and liquid liner for getting more dressed up). 

This is super simple and easy to recreate - all I have done is just made a better more enhanced, fresher version of me (who doesn't look like she's had 2 hours of sleep).

For my everyday makeup, I mainly focus on my brows and lashes, and like to change up my blusher frequently. I keep everything else very simple, pretty, and just natural. 


I wear a nude shade all over my lid, which literally is just a flesh toned matte shade. I then wear a little pencil liner blended into my lash line, and add a little white in the inner corners of my eyes, if I am looking especially tired.

My 'Every Day Makeup' products are:


Mabyelline Fit Me Concealer in light
Elf Eyebrow Kit in medium
Clinique Blusher in bashful plum
Clinique Eye Shadow in french vanilla (all over lid) - eye shadow on far left

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner in black (blended into lower and upper lash line)

Australias Eyeliner in white (in inner corners of eyes)

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

I wasn't wearing any lip stick/gloss in the picture, just Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. However when I do put lip product on, it is either my Revlon Lip Butter in peach parfait, NYX Butter Gloss in tiramisu, or Maybelline Baby Lips in cherry crush.

There you go! I really hope you enjoyed this blog post - please let me know any future blog ideas in the comments as I would love to hear them! Love you all!

Alice xx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387


No comments:

Post a Comment