Search This Blog

Sunday 26 January 2014

January Favorites

Today's blog post is all about what I have been loving beauty wise in the month of January.

I hope you have had a fantastic January and start to the New Year! One of my highlights has to be creating this blog. Thank you to everyone who has supported me this month by commenting and following me, I  appreciate it so much! If you haven't followed me on bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

So, here are my January beauty and makeup favorites - let's hop in!





I had been using my pink loofah, and absolutely loving it. It exfoliates the skin and lathers your shower gel or soap up, just making the whole shower experience so much nicer. If you haven't got one already, pop into your local drugstore/pharmacy and pick one up! 

After showering, I have been loving applying my Moringa Milk Body Lotion by the Body Shop, it smells heavenly, and is nicer than a body butter in the warmer months because its less thick and heavy. 

My saving grace however has been my Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment, this little red tube caters to multiple skin issues, but I  love applying a generous amount to my lips at night time, and in the morning they are so soft its unbelievable.
I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, but when I am going out or just feel like I need a little more coverage, Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation has been fantastic. It claims to have an anti-fatigue affect on the skin, and because of the small shimmery particles, it really does "wake you up" (hence the name). 

I have also been loving my Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder, which I have used so much and have taken it to so many places that it has cracked :(  Never the less, I still love it. 

I have also been religiously using my Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, it lengthens my lashes while giving them volume, but doesn't give me spider eyes. 

For lips, all I have really been wearing this month is tinted lip balm, and this one by Maybelline is fantastic. It is called Baby Lips, and the color is  berry crush, a beautiful red. 

I have also been loving my blusher in bashful plum by Cliniqe, and my Urban Decay Naked Palette has really been the only eye shadows I have been using this month.
For hair I have been using my Schwarzkopf Ultimate Keratin Mousse. scrunch it into my hair while it's damp, just to give some more texture and structure to my curls. It claims to give visibly fuller hair, and it succeeds. 

I have also been using my Tangle Teaser for brushing my hair out; this brush is absolutely fantastic and will get rid of any tangles. I don't think I will ever be able to go back to a regular brush for sorting out tangles, because this one is just so good!

There you go! I hope you enjoyed this post, I love looking back on the past month and writing about my favorite products. Let me know what your favorite products for this month are, I would be really interested to know, leave any question and future blog post request also, and if you have a blog of your own, let me know and I will check it out! If you haven't followed me on bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia
I love you all and will talk to you soon! 
Alice xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment