Search This Blog

Friday 30 May 2014

Duty Free Haul

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387


Hi lovelies! Some of you may know that I went to Fiji a few weeks ago (to see photos/outfits from my trip, click here). I did a little duty free shopping, so today I'm sharing with you what I got!

Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Mist in mango
Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Scrub in mango
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in complex
Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in orange blossom and balsam fir
Vera Wang Princess Perfume

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post; I might do reviews on some of these products, so I didn't want to give to much away on how I felt about them (however, I will let you know that I like all of the things I bought). I hope you are having a fantastic week, and yay to all of us who have a long weekend because of Queens Birthday! Woopee! Please let me know what you think in the comments, I love to read and reply to you all! Also, if you have a blog of your own, please let me know and I will check it out.

Love you all,
Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin:http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

No comments:

Post a Comment