Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Inspiring Blogger Award

The Inspiring Blogger Award

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliceoliviablog

Hi lovelies! The gorgeous Lizzie from http://livinglizziex.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for the inspiring blogger award! Thank you very much Lizzie, if you haven't checked her blog out please do, it's fantastic. 



How it works:

1. Link the person who nominated you in your post


2. List the rules and display the award


3. Share 7 facts about yourself


4. Nominate 15 other blogs and link them in your post (I would of nominated 15 but I could only think of 8)


5. Let them know you've nominated them!



7 facts about myself:

My favorite animal is a sloth

One of my main hobbies is ballet - I do it 4-5 days a week (and I love it!)

I must have four squares of dark chocolate every night after dinner, and by must, I mean MUST. 

If I love a movie I've watched - I will watch it over and over again - once I watched Matilda 4 times in ONE WEEK!

Baking is my guilty pleasure - I am the world's biggest chocoholic (hence the dark chocolate every night)

I am part Scottish, English, and Fijian (however I don't look remotely Fijian at all)

When I am older I would love to do anything related to interior design or fashion (especially fashion journalism)


I nominate...









I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about myself, and congrats to the girls nominated! Next week is another "What's on my Friend's Face" blog post, so look forward to that. Love you all! 

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment