Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2015

Vintage Designer // Trelise Cooper // AliceOlivia

Vintage Designer // Trelise Cooper // AliceOlivia



Recently I had a look in Encore Designer Recycle from recommendation, and I was pleasantly surprised. I've never been one for second hand clothing (in saying that however, I do donate all my unwanted clothes to a hospice shop); maybe it's the dusty smell or the long isles of endless clothes that gives me anxiety... I'm not sure. 

However vintage designer is different; it is a fantastic way to find quality, pre-loved pieces for the fraction of its original price. Encore was well organized thankfully (into size, then color), so it made it easy for myself to find pieces I liked. I discovered this Coop by Trelise Cooper dress; I love the Silk Fabric, unique print and colors (as well as its $60 price tag - I would suspect it would of been over $400 originally as it's silk). If your like me and you struggle to become exited in the prospect of searching for second hand clothes, find your local Vintage Designer store (with good reviews of course, as you do not want to be wasting unnecessary time) - you may be pleasantly surprised.

Alice xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment