Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2014

Valentines Day Outfit and Makeup Inspiration

Valentines Day Outfit and Makeup Inspiration

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic day. Since Valentines Day is around the corner, it is the perfect excuse to get dressed up, whether you are having a romantic day with your man, or having a girls night out.

If I am going out on Valentines Day, this will be what I wear (I will probably stay at home watching movies and eating chocolate however...). Hopefully you can take some inspiration from my outfit and makeup, but I think the best thing to do for Valentines Day is to wear what you love. So pull out your favorite glitzy dress, top, or pj's in my case, and feel amazing. 




Dress: Dotti
Cardigan: Glassons
Shoes: Cotton On
Rings: Glassons






Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in soft beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in light
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent
Elf Eyebrow Kit in medium
Urban Decay Naked Palette in eye shadows: sidecar (all over lid and on bottom lash line), buck (in the crease and bottom lash line), virgin (inner tear duck), toasted and hustle (blended into outer "V")
Rimmel Glam' Eyes Liquid Liner in black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara in very black
NYX butter gloss in eclair (it had worn of when I took this photo however)


There you go! I hope you enjoyed this post, and hopefully it got you into the Valentines Day spirit! Like I said, whether you are single or taken, make the most of it and have fun! Make sure to comment down below what you would like me to blog about in the future, and if you have a blog of your own, please let me know so I can check it out! If you haven't followed me on bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia . Thank you so much for all of the support in the past month! Love you all!

Alice xx


Links
Dress: the dress is not on sale anymore, but here is the website: http://www.dotti.com.au/shop/en/dotti
Rings: not on website, but here is the shop website: http://www.glassons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment