Search This Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

An Italian Feast

An Italian Feast

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387



Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. A few weeks ago it was my mum's 50th birthday - and to celebrate we went out for lunch at Baduzzi, an Italian restaurant. The food and presentation was to good to not share, so out my camera came. Enjoy the photos!



















I hope you enjoyed having a look at some of the delicious food - I honestly wish every one of you could of been there to taste how delicious the meals where. Most importantly happy birthday to my lovely mum - you don't look a day over 35 and you're the best mum I could ever ask for. So thank you :) (cue sobs).

Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated, and if you have a blog of your own let me know and I will make sure to check it out. Love you all!

Alice xxx


Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387


No comments:

Post a Comment