Search This Blog

Monday 13 January 2014

What's in my makeup bag?

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic week, and start to the new year! For today's blog post, you all will get to see what's in my makeup bag, which I'm very exited about! Before I get started, just want to say a thank you for all the love and support you guys have been giving me, it truly does warm my heart! If you haven't followed already, make sure you follow me on google+ or bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia 

I'm not going to go into too much detail about each product, as a lot of them will appear in my future "Monthly Favorites" posts. Without further ado, I will show you all whats in my makeup bag!

My mum bought me this makeup bag when she was in Japan, I absolutely love how it's padded and square, and it has good structure to it. It is a reasonable size, which I like, and plus I love Hello Kitty!
  • For foundation I use Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in soft beige. I don't use a foundation on a daily basis, but when I do want a little more coverage, this is what I use.

  • For concealer I use the Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in light beige, which is slightly too light for me right now, but I'm trying to use it up. It's not my favorite concealer, so I probably won't repurchase it again. If you know any great concealers you love, please let me know in the comments, I'm on the hunt for one! 

  • For powder I use the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in translucent, to set my concealer/foundation. I highly recommend this powder, it's one of the best ones I've used.
I don't keep bronzer in my makeup bag, but I do keep only one blusher, since some of my lip products I use on the cheeks as well. This blusher is by Clinique, and it's in the shade bashful plum. This color is absolutely stunning for people with reasonably fair skin like me, and gives a natural flush to the cheeks.
For the eyes I keep (left to right):

  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in No. 25 Bad To The Bronze
  • Mac Eye Shadow Palette with eye shadows jest and satin taupe
  • Maybelline Gel Liner in blackest black
  • Max Factor Eye Brow Pencil in No. 1 ebony
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Line Pencil in No. 160 jet black
  • Australis Eye Liner Pencil in white
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
  • Manicare eyelash curler

I also keep my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette next to my makeup bag at all times.


For lip products I have (from right to left): 

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in berry crush
  • Clinique Chubby Stick in No. 05 chunky cherry (I also use this as a cheek tint)
  • Clinique Super Balm in No. 01 apricot
  • Revlon Lip Butter in No. 25 peach parfait
  • Rimmel Vinyl Max Lip Bloss (don't know color)
  • Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in No. 101 celestial
The swatches shown below are in the same order as the actual lip products.


There you go, first beauty post of the year! I hope you enjoyed this post, I really enjoyed making it! Please leave a comment down below telling me what you think and what you would like to see next, it really does help me out a lot. If you have a blog of your own, let me know in the comments as well and I will check it out. If you haven't followed me on Bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia . I love you all and I will see you all very soon!
Alice xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment