Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

February Favourites


February Favourites

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia

Hi all! I hope you have had a fantastic February! February was a busy month for me, but I'm loving the change of weather that March is bringing. 

Like always, I am going to share my monthly favourites with you. One or two were in January Favorites, but most are new discoveries that I'm so exited to share with you all! 



Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover

This makeup remover have re-purchased many times, as it removes my makeup efficiently, and leaves no oily residue (as it doesn't have any oil in it!). 

A Scent by Issey Miyake

was truly as upset as you could be towards a perfume when  spritzed the last spritz, it is truly one of my favorite perfumes. am not even going to attempt to describe any scents, but the next time you pop into your pharmacy or department store, give it a sniff as it is incredible (and the packaging is super chic as well!).
Body Shop Moringa Milk
I have used this stuff daily for the past month, as it smells absolutely incredible! It is a lot lighter than a regular moisturizer, making it a nice alternative for the warmer months. I am trying to use it up before the colder weather kicks in, as I feel it is more of a summery scent, but it lasts so long! It is a really floral scent, so if you love to smell like a flower, this is for you.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


This has become my new favorite concealer! It is creamy, pigmented, and doesn't crease or look cakey on the skin. use the light shade, and like to apply to under my eyes, and on any blemishes, redness, or hyperpigmentation that may have. 

The Falsies Volume Express by Maybelline


I  know that this was in last month's favorites, but this truly is my life saving beauty product. The volume and length you can get with this mascara is incredible, yet it doesn't give you clumpy 'spider eyes', which personally, can't stand. 


Elf Eyebrow Kit


This is a new discovery for me, as  wanted to try a gel/powder for my brows instead of my usual pencil, as its meant to look a lot softer. absolutely love this duo; use the gel more often than the powder ( find the powder is slightly too light and a tad to orange), and have really been enjoying more of a natural, soft brow look.

Clinique Eye Shadow Trio

This trio, in particular the light shade (called french vanilla), has been an absolute life saver for me this month.  tend to get red, slightly veiny eye lids, so this has been perfect to sweep over the lids to even out my skin tone. also really enjoy smudging the darker color on my outer lash lie for a smokey effect.

NYX Butter Gloss (in tiramisu)

I have found my new favorite lip gloss. love all three of my butter glosses, however this shade in particular is the perfect nude. It's creamy and not sticky at all, the pigmentation is fantastic yet buildable, and the color is just beautiful. 



That is all of my favorites for the month! I hope you enjoyed this post, and remember to leave any future blog requests down below in the comments. If you haven't followed me on Bloglovin yet, here is the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387/aliceolivia 

Love you all!

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment