Search This Blog

Saturday 6 September 2014

My New Zealand Fashion Week Experience

My New Zealand Fashion Week Experience

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387

Hi all, I hope you are having a fantastic day. As some of you may know, a couple of weeks ago it was New Zealand Fashion week. After submitting my application to do volunteering work, I got a job and it was fair to say is was a very worthwhile and fantastic experience. After the volunteering work, I managed to get a ticket to a Wednesday show, and I was beyond exited! If you are unsure about doing future volunteering work, I highly recommend you do it as it is fantastic real-life work experience and looks great on your CV. Here are some photos from Wednesday night:

The runway show I was invited to was the Designer Selection show. The show was divided into a number of very different "looks" - it was a fantastic way to see all the upcoming spring trends and a variety of designers' work in one show. 











It was honestly a fantastic experience watching the show, and it's incredible to think that none of this would of happened if it wasn't for this website, or the volunteering work (lesson learnt - volunteer!). I honestly felt in my happy place watching the show and experiencing the atmosphere, and hope to do it again in the near future.

Alice xxx

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11555387



No comments:

Post a Comment