Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

What's On My (cousin's) Face - simple, neutral, every day makeup

What's On My (cousin's) Face - simple, neutral, every day makeup

Follow me on Bloglovin: http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/

Hi lovelies! I hope you are all having a fantastic week. My gorgeous cousin Martha came over to stay from England, and I was so exited to see her! 

She is such a sweetheart, plus she's absolutely stunning an soooo photogenic (jealous!), and I love doing her make up. I thought I would show you the simple makeup look I did on her, and also introduce you to one of my favorite people in the world! 

I kept every thing pretty neutral and simple, and I think this would be a perfect makeup look for every day (work, uni, school, etc...), or you could swap the nude lipstick for a deep red lipstick, or add winged eyeliner, and it would be perfect for a night out. 








Products used:

  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
  • Mac Eye Shadows in jest (blended all over lid), and Satin Taupe (in outer half/V)
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Eye Shadows in virgin (in inner corners) and smog (on outer upper lash line)
  • Clinique Mascara (unsure of the actual mascara as its Martha's, not mine)
  • elf Brow Kit in medium
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in nude delight

I hope you enjoyed this post, I absolutely love this makeup look. It's pretty neutral but I was determined to use Mac Satin Taupe in a blog post, and it compliments Martha's gorgeous brown eyes so well.

Let me know what you thought of this blog post, I love to read all your comments and recommendations! Love you all!
Alice xxx
Follow me on Bloglovin: http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/
My other "What's on my Face": http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/my-every-day-makeup-whats-on-my-face.html

No comments:

Post a Comment